"The Crittenden Multifamily Conference was very well organized and the attention to detail for the speakers was greatly appreciated. The Crittenden Multifamily Conference drew a lot of senior-level executives from the director-level to the C-level, which was extremely valuable to CallMaX. The networking opportunities allowed for great interaction with the other speakers, attendees and sponsors."
- Kelly Quattlebaum, Director of Marketing – CallMaX
“As a first time sponsor, we were very impressed with by the networking opportunities presented by Crittenden Conferences.”
- Jacy Kiefer, Marketing Manager – Ledge Lounger
“The Crittenden Conference offers an excellent way to network while educating you on new industry standards.”
- Larry Bunn, Vice President – Diversified Improvement Contractors
“Well organized, good topic mix. Something to offer for everyone.”
- Karen Mette, Regional Property Manager - Scully Company
"The Crittenden Conference provides timely and highly relevant information as well as the opportunity to interact with other industry leaders."
- Bill Cave, Managing Director - Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
"The best run and well organized conference I have ever attended."
- Michael Bryant, Vice Chairman/Managing Director – CBRE
"I always plan to attend the Crittenden Multifamily Conference because of the excellent program content and industry networking opportunities."
- Spencer Stuart, Jr., Senior Managing Director - Legacy Partners Residential Development, Inc.
"I have attended and spoken at several Crittenden Multifamily Conferences over the years. I am always impressed by the varied programming touching on all aspects of multifamily as well as the diversity of speakers. This conference not only provides top notch programming, but also a great opportunity for networking. This conference is definitely on my must attend list each year."
- Jennifer Staciokas, Vice President, Marketing & Training - Lincoln Property Company
"My experience with Crittenden Conferences has always been a pleasant one. Recently I submitted and was selection to facilitate a session on sustainability and green energy projects in multifamily housing. The Crittenden Conferences process was well defined, easy for me and my staff and backup by the wonderfully staff at Crittenden Conferences. The overall experience was positive and the effort well worth the energy. I would certainly consider submitting a session to Crittenden Conferences again as well as attending as I have so many in the past. Crittenden Conferences are always a great experience for me and my company."
- Dan Gaddis, BEP, CGPM, EA, Director of Sustainability and Energy Management - Velocity - RealPage, Inc.
"Good balance between thinking about how to finance a deal one hour and how to better manager our properties the next."
- Jim Eddings, Executive Vice President - Finlay Management, Inc.
"The Crittenden Multifamily Conference is an excellent opportunity to engage with Texas Multifamily professionals."
- James Raven, National Account Manager - Axiometrics
"The networking opportunities were great and the sessions were very informative!"
- Ken Harward, Burgess Construction Consultants, Inc.
"Valuable, real-time information on what is trading and where, and inside info on rent growth predictions and cap rate forecasts."
- Sean Dundon, Principal and Co-Found - Blackstone Consulting, LLC
"The Crittenden Multifamily Conference is a great opportunity for a combination of networking, gaining substantive knowledge, and even doing a couple of real deals!"
- Frank Marro, Principal - Brooks Real Estate Ventures
"Very good, wide spread, educational topics for everyday challenges."
- Larry Bunn, Owner - Diversified Improvement Contractors
"This was my first Crittenden Conference and it was an informative, well-organized event. I will be back."
- Anthony Luzzi, President - Sims Mortgage Funding Inc.
"An excellent conference to get up-to-date with the market!"
- Drew Keith, Finance/Strategy - Bright Industries, LLC
"I found the speakers to be very knowledgeable and detailed in their presentation. The market forecast information will help my group strategize more effectively."
- Tami Martin, VP Operations - Archstone