What are the different registration packages?
The following registration prices are based on individual pricing or groups attending from the same company.
- 1st Registrant - $695.00 - 1st person
- 2nd Registrant - $595.00 - 2nd person
- 3rd Registrant - $495.00 - If your group has three or more people from the same company attending the conference (i.e. a fourth, fifth, sixth person), they would also register for the 3rd Registrant price.
**Additional discounts are available for groups of 5 or more. Please call 619-393-1874 for additional information.
Are there one day registration passes available?
No. You must register for the entire event, however you do not have to attend every session, or event.
Do I need to fill out a separate registration form for each person attending?
Yes. If registering online, you may submit a group registration, click here
. If registering by fax or mail, please make a copy of the registration page and fill one out for each individual. Click here
for the printable registration form.
Can I register at the conference?
Yes. We always recommend that you register ahead of time, however there is no difference in registration prices if you register at the conference.
What is the last day that I can register by phone, fax or online?
Below are all of the dates regarding registration.
By Phone: March 14, 2013
By Fax: March 14, 2013
- Online: March 18, 2013
- By Mail: You can mail your registration in at any time. However, it is not recommended that you mail your registration within two weeks before the conference.
I need to cancel my registration. What do I do?
- To cancel your registration at any time and receive a refund, you will be charged a service fee of $50 which will be deducted from the amount of your registration.
- If you would like to avoid a $50 service fee, you may request to cancel your registration and receive a credit equal to the amount of your registration, which may be used at any future Crittenden Conference.
- If you are not able to attend but would like to send an associate in your place, with no additional fees, please call 619-393-1874 to make this change.
- For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 619-393-1874.
I have a cancellation credit from a previous conference, how do I apply it towards this event?
Please call 619-393-1874 if you need to apply a credit from a previous conference.
Hotel Accommodation Information
Is there a discounted hotel room rate?
Yes there is a discounted hotel room rate of $179.00 at the Ritz Carlton Dallas, TX. To obtain this rate please call 800-542-8680 and mention the Crittenden Conference. To make your reservation online, click here to be directed to our group reservation site. The deadline to receive this rate is February 24th.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Does this conference qualify for continuing education credits?
Crittenden Conferences, Inc. is currently seeking approval from the National State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) to provide CPE Credits for CPA's.
If you require other forms of educational credits, due to the fact that each state has different continuing education associations and qualifications, Crittenden does not automatically apply for continuing education credits. However, if you would like to receive credit, please call your state's CE office and ask them for the necessary paperwork to obtain credits. Crittenden then can provide all of the information necessary to ensure you receive the credits.
How do I become a speaker?
In order to become a speaker, we ask that you fill out a speaker application and send in a short biography on yourself and your company. Click here
to submit a speaker application.
How do I become a sponsor?
To request detailed sponsor information and to learn more about the opportunities available, please click here
to be directed to the request form.
What is the conference dress code?
The typical dress of attendees is business casual.
Since there may be up to two sessions running concurrently, I might miss a session I want to attend. Is there a way to get the handout materials from that session?
Handouts will be available in the conference foyer area near the registration desk. Please note that it is up to each panel whether or not they would like to provide handouts, therefore there may not be handouts available for each session.